America's most trusted holding tank deodorant, Aqua-Kem is well known in the RV and marine industries as a dependable holding tank treatment and is known to work around in all weather conditions.
Aqua-Kem is a 3-in-1 product, deodorizing, breaking down waste and cleaning
- Deodorizer - Formulated to work in any weather condition, Aqua-Kem's packing the most powerful odor control available on the market
- Waste liquefier - Clogging is no longer an issue, as Aqua-Kem breaks down solid materials, liquifying waste and toilet tissue fast and efficient
- Detergent - The third component of the 3-in-1 formula is the detergent, which cleans the tank walls and drain lines, maintaining the tank and lines in top shape.
- VERSATILITY: Aqua-Kem is a powerful waste tank deodorant, suited for RVs and boats, working to eliminate the odors from the tanks
- PERFORMANCE: Formulated to prevent clogging, Aqua-Kem uses a concentrated formula to liquify waste and break down tissue
- CONVENIENCE: The 32 oz. bottle ensures 4 treatments for a 40 gallons waste water tank or allows dosage adjustment based on the temperature
- SAFETY: The 100% biodegradable waste holding tank treatment comes in child-resistant bottles and is even safe for septic tanks
- FUNCTIONALITY: Formulated as a 3-in-1 product, the formula holds a powerful deodorant, a waste liquefier, and detergent, eliminating odors, breaking down waste and cleaning the tank
The dosage must meet specific needs:
- RV/ Marine Holding Tank Systems: 8 oz (237 ml) of Aqua-Kem will deodorize and treat 40 gallons (152 L) of wastewater. Pour through toilet into holding the tank and add approximately 1 gallon (3.8 L) of water.
- Recirculating Toilets: Pour 8 oz (237 ml) into initial water charge.
- Portable Toilets: Pour 4 oz (118 ml) into waste holding tank through the valve opening and add a small amount of water to cover tank bottom.