YETI Nation spoke and they listened.
The first-ever YETI cooler on wheels is the answer to taking the classic Tundra's legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile. And nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Haul lives up to the Tundra name. The Tundra Haul is now the toughest cooler on two wheels.
- NeverFlat™ Wheels - Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant
- StrongArm™ Handle - Durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips. Curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing
- RotoMolded Construction - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- FatWall™ Design - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- PermaFrost™ Insulation - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- NeverFail™ Hinge System - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- ColdLock™ Gasket - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- LipGrip™ Handles - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore
- Dimensions: [outside] 28 1/4 x 19 1/2 x 15 5/8
- Dimensions: [inside] 9 x 13 5/8 x 11 1/4
- Empty weight: 37lbs
- Holds 45 cans of beer (2:1 Ice-to-Can Ratio by Volume)
- Holds 55 lbs of Ice (only)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 Warning.