Did you know that in the UK a turtleneck is called a polo neck? And in Australia and New Zealand it’s called a Skivvy? We say, call it whatever you want, but make sure you have one! Great for skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, or just plain old taking your dog for a walk. You’ll grow to love this Merino turtleneck when you need a little extra something to keep your neck warm.
- Ideal Seasons: Fall Winter
- Recommended Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports, Biking
- Layer Type: Base Layer, Mid Layer
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers, UPF Rating 50+
- Garment Weight: Size Large = 12 oz. (340 grams)