The Elite-4 CHIRP IceMachine is a portable color fishfinder/chartplotter featuring CHIRP sonar technology -providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets - as well as special ice mode software and the Lowrance ice-fishing pack and ice transducer.
The Elite 4x chirp ice machine qualifies for the Lowrance $50.00 rebate.
CHIRP SONAR Features:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3'', LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar for superior target separation, lure detection and a clutter-free display
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics+, and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis
- 20° sonar coverage down to 1000'/305M with custom, weighted ice fishing transducer and unique float system (included)
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging.
- Complete portable PPP-18I Ice Pack kit, with ice transducer & battery included
- Weatherproof, soft-sided pack with easy-to-find, front and rear-zipper access
- Adjustable display platform for easy viewing
- Two StowAway utility boxes
- 12v battery and charger for a full day of operation