The Targhee Mid II from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. The shoe is revamped with the KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction control. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops.
Weight: 18.30 oz / 521.001 grams
Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
Lining: KEEN.DRY Waterproof membrane and breathable textile
Upper: Leather, webbing and mesh
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 6"
Calf Circumference: 10"
Type: Boots, Cold Weather Boots, Lace Up
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN toe protection
- KEEN.DRY Waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- The Targhee II Mid is 4 wheel drive for your feet with added ankle support
- Torsion stability ESS shank
Gently brush the footwear with a damp, soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle solvent-based cleaner. This process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.