Bust cover in this Pinnacle 11-inch hunting boot with Desert Field Camouflage. The exclusive Field camo leather is made in Red Wing, MN and features a natural pattern for versatility in any terrain. The 800g PrimaLoft® insulation keeps your warm, the UltraDry™ waterproof membrane keeps you dry, and our exclusive ScentBan™ odor control technology kills bacteria and eliminates odor. The boot is made with nubuck leather and abrasion resistant materials to ensure these boots last a long time. Memory Foam is built into the ankle area and insole to give your feet immediate comfort. This boot is made with Trout Brook leather which is proudly tanned by the hard working people of Red Wing Minnesota using U.S. raised cattle.
Dedicated hunters can reach new heights with the Pinnacle family of hunting boots, which combine a classic look with a long list of advanced technologies, including patented Ground Sensing Technology that adjusts to uneven terrain for enhanced stability.
The Pinnacle 2710 features:
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- TROUT BROOK LEATHER
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOF
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
- This technology reacts to your body temperature and sweat level to keep you dry and comfortable. When you're hot, this innovative Swiss technology cools you down by vaporizing moisture and removing body heat. And if you're chilly it retains your body heat to keep you from getting too cold. It's like your personal thermometer.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - PINNACLE STYLE 2710
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- 800g PrimaLoft®
- Leather Type
- Nubuck, Waterproof
- Removable Memory Foam-PU Foam with ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor
- ATC - Black-Brown
- Antimicrobial Lining
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam