The LST Refuge Gore-Tex Glove delivers maximum warmth while still providing comfort and functionality for hunting. Too many insulated "hunting" gloves on the market feel like wearing a bulky oven mit, but our goal was to design an insulated hunting glove that offered a perfect fit and plenty of flexibility to manuever and perform the necessary movements required while hunting, driving an ATV, or operating a boat. Our LST Refuge Gore-Tex Glove is designed with 140g insulation on the palm of the hand and 200g insulation on the back of the hand. These dual zones of insulation creates lower bulk and better grip on the palm of the hand and maximizing warmth where you need it most. These gloves are constructed of our Refuge HS shell fabric and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant) to act as the first line of defense against the elements. The Gore-Tex membrane delivers 100% waterproof/breathable protection that waterfowl hunters need to be effective in the field. These gloves are built for the active hunter and have the innovation and attention to detail you expect from Drake Waterfowl Systems.
One of these innovative features is the zippered pocket on the back of the hand for inserting small hand warmers. Simply shake up the handwarmer and stow it in the zippered pocket to generate extra heat in below-freezing temperatures.
- Digitized goat skin leather palm and fingers for grip and dexterity
- Elastic band on back of wrist for flexible fit
- Zippered heat pack pocket on back of hand
- 140g insulation on palm of hand / 200g insulation on back of hand
- Refuge Hard-Shell outer fabric
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable membrane
- Pre-curved fingers for better fit and movement