Now you can set the lure down to the desired depth and maintain the depth at any distance you choose behind the boat.It’s great for trolling in congested areas and for more effective contour trolling along drop offs, contour lines, reef edges and weed lines in rivers, lakes or the ocean. Take advantage of the prop wash, which moves disoriented bait-fish, sediment and bugs around that attract fish.Although it’s primary use is as a stern planer, it can also run off of outriggers or be used as a buoy marker.In addition, the TX-007 may be used to take the memory out of mono line that has been spooled a long time on a reel.
- Allows you to cover more water by staggering lines out the back of the boat
- Produces such a slight drag, that you can still see the action of the lure at the rod tip while anchored, fishing the river current
- Easy to use clip and quick snap provides speedy and simple attachment or removal
- 10 1/4" long, weighs approx. 3 oz.effective for all species including: walleye, pike, musky, salmon, trout and panfish
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater fishing