Years of hunting experience coupled with first-to-market product innovation led us to raise the standard in breathable hunting waders. More comfort, more performance, more feature-packed details and more durable than ever.
The RedZone™ 2.0 line of waders are the most technologically advanced waders in waterfowl. And, it’s not even close. Featuring the latest in cutting-edge fabric and seam technologies and improvements from top-to-bottom. You’re in for the best wading experience of your life.
- Reconfigured anatomical seam mapping mirrors body movement, dramatically reducing seam fatigue
- GO-FLATSEAM assembly with single stitch design provides an ultra-smooth, lay-flat surface to securely seat waterproof taping while reducing the total seam stitch-count by over 50%.
- RZ-TRACTION Boot is anatomically molded to match foot movement with a unique deep-fluted traction pattern that grips, flexes and responds for maximum traction and stability
- GO3-LAYER fabric construction is lightweight and provides superior durability and performance
- SHEDS™ Waterproof Breathable Technology
- HARS™ Insulation Technology (with Insulated model)
- 1600 gram Thinsulate™ Insulated Boot
- Mobility-enhancing articulated knee design allows a maximum range of motion
- Integrated LED light system in the chest pocket provides always-ready illumination for early morning darkness
- Seamless Arc Welded chest pockets for dry storage
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Internal flip-up device pocket allows touch-screen use while enclosed
- 900D Reinforced Knee for Maximum Durability
- Six easy-grab shell loops on chest perfectly angled for natural arm rotation
- Adjustable suspenders and belt for adaptability
- Uninsulated Wader Comfort Rating: 32 F to 70 F Degrees
- Insulated Wader Comfort Rating: -10 F to 50 F Degrees