A mere 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" with features the big boys are dying for. The 2011 Trophy Cam is super-tuned with advancements that’ll turn the industry, and that big deer, on its ear. It’s still leading the way with an awesome 1-year battery life and 1-second trigger speed, plus now gives you the big picture of game movement with Field Scan time-lapse technology. For a more vivid viewing experience, we’ve added audio record to our video mode. You can also record more images and video than ever thanks to 32GB SD card compatibility. The optional built-in viewer has a zoom function for instant detail. And to make your camera virtually undetectable in the dark, we’re now offering two models with low-glow black LED night vision flash. Other options include enhanced video resolution up to 1080p HD and more.
* Brown in color for blending in with surroundings.
* B&W text LCD display
* Widescreen, VGA, QVGA video resolution
* 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
* 32 LEDs with 45' range, invisible to game and other hunters
* Uses 4 to 8 AA batteries (not included)
* Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
* Day/night auto sensor External power compatible
* Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) 1-second trigger speed
* Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
* Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
* Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
* Field Scan with Simultaneous Live Trigger
* Time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals: 1 minute to 60 minutes
* Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
* PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.
* Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
* SD card slot (up to 32GB)